Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!


Since I've been interested in the philosphy of mind for some time already, I decided a few days ago that I should finally find a way to share my views on the subject - so here I am! I will try to write as much as I know and do my best to encourage you to develop your own ideas, recommend some interesting books, movies etc. I'll explain different theories of mind, show how they differ, what their flaws are...

In the next post I'll explain you the very basics of the philosophy of mind and write a short introduction to the mind-body problem... You'll see how the mind influences the body (and vice versa), assuming that you have your own mind at all - practically nothing is certain when it comes to philosophy!

I hope you'll enjoy the blog and I'd love to hear from you too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...